Sunday 24 April 2011

Where Angels Fly - GCXPYP

This was the third find on a sunny Easter Sunday stroll up Winter Hill with CathyMay and RiggyRob. We'd decided to do this one next so that we could have lunch at the top whilst enjoying the views. Although it was a little hazy today, it was still a great place to be. When I told Rob the clue he said "oh thanks" (you'll understand when you get there) and I let him have a look on his own before giving him a hint - "Look for something obvious or a little different" I said, but he still couldn't find it. So I started looking and after a few minutes I came up with the goods - a large ammo box cache filled with stuff.

After signing the log and thinking about the poignance of the location for a moment, we had a little snack and then set off again on our travels. A great location and I'll be back here just for a walk sometime in the future.

Left Whiskers Travel Bug.

No comments:

Post a Comment