Saturday 31 October 2009

Penmon - Faults, Folds and a Layer Cake


Went out fairly early to avoid paying the car parking but the bloke was waiting for me there on the road up to Penmon Point - he must have known I was coming! Well, as this was to be my last cache on Anglesey (for a while anyway) I gritted my teeth and paid the £2.00 fee. We normally walk to Penmon Point in the evening when everyone has gone home and so paying the parking fee is something I don't usually need to do.

I drove down the familiar road towards Puffing Island and parked up quickly hoping to make this earthcache a cache and dash, as I needed to get back to the caravan to help Sarah load up the last of our junk ready for our eviction from Plas Coch. Little did I know that I would become so fascinated with the are that I spent over a hour there taking pictures and wandering around.


More details later ,,,,


No comments:

Post a Comment