Saturday 10 April 2010

Spider Bridge - GC108E1

I found this one after about 20 minutes of searching in the wrong place. There was very little tree cover and I was getting a fairly good reading, but after having no luck I decided to check the hint and spoiler picture - I must say it looked nothing like that today! There was very little greenery about and the area seems to have been cleared and thinned in many places.

Anyway, after locating the items mentioned in the hint I found the 'spider bridge' quite quickly. I made the coordinates to be nearly 50ft away from where my GPSr said it should be. Here's what I made GZ to be if anyone's interested: N53 33.469 W002 22.889. There were quite a few muggles around to day as it was a beautiful day, but I just pretended to be interested in the flora and fauna as I rummidged around in the undergrowth. I did nearly give up, but thankfully persevered for that 'one last look'.


No comments:

Post a Comment