Sunday 26 September 2010

WWB 1 - Waddington Millennium - GC29PNP

If you've read my previous log at WWB 14, you'll know I was pretty angry at this point as I'd just walked on a brand new pair of binoculars and broken them in two. Sarah and I weren't speaking for a while because I thought it was actually her fault (she'd left them on the ground where they couldn't be seen) and so now she'd marched off with the GPSr on her own to avoid my wrath.
I took a few pictures of ducks along the stream (or culvert) at the front of a row houses to calm myself down before I caught up with her.
By the time I got here, Sarah had found the cache and was signing the log and so there was nothing for me to do except take a few pictures. The container was well hidden but, as we've seen this method before, it didn't prove too hard to find.

No comments:

Post a Comment