Sunday 7 November 2010

Burnden Park - GC1F3WR

This was to be the last cache of the day for Sarah and me, but the one that took the longest to find. We knew what we were looking for, we knew approximately where it would be, we just had to find the little bu**er! After ten minutes we still hadn't got it and so Sarah decided to pop into Asda and get some catfood whilst I continued to look like a prat hunting for the cache on the car park.


Fortunately, although it was busy, very few muggles paid me any attention - perhaps they see this ritual every Sunday! So I just kept on looking, going over the same area until eventually I did find it - hooray! I hate ending a day's caching on a DNF - it's as if you haven't found anything at all that day, even if you have.

A sneaky little hide!

P.S. Bolton 4 Spurs 2 today :)

No comments:

Post a Comment