Wednesday 17 November 2010

MC Lake Cache - GC2DWKF


Yachts on Hollingworth Lake
 We found this cache whilst out doing a spot of twitching for the rare Pied-billed Grebe which was on Hollingworth Lake this week. After spending an hour so looking at the bird and taking photographs at the nature reserve pond, Sarah and I moved on to look for this cache a little further round the lake.


View across the lake
 It was a straightforward find and I've often thought about leaving a camera in one of my caches, I just haven't got a spare one.


Autumn colours
 Unfortunately the one here is either full of photos or the batteries need changing, as it kept switching off every time I took a shot. If you want to see the Pied-billed Grebe have a look on my birding blog.

A little geocaching gnome


No comments:

Post a Comment