Thursday 24 November 2011

Indigo Ninja - GC35GWG


Today I found the eighth and final cache in the Ninja series, after just missing picking it up last week. It was a bright, sunny and unusually mild mid-November morning and so I set off of my bike with high hopes of success. I didn't need to use the GPSr much for this one, as I had a pretty good idea about where it was from doing the previous caches in the series. Within a minute or so of reaching GZ, I had located the cache and had signed the log.


After finding the cache I met a friendly walker and we chatted for a while about how nice it is for walking and cycling round here, particularly on a day like today. He told me all about the local farmer and his family and what was going on where in his fields. It was really nice to learn a little more about this area.

No comments:

Post a Comment