Saturday 11 July 2009

Inspired by... Lolly - GC1TZ29

This was the first of a quick three caches today whilst out in the car on a solo mission. This is a new cache which has recently appeared in my local area and I was a bit miffed not to spot it earlier - still looking for that FTF (First To Find)! I found the general cache location very quickly and after weighing up two possible locations with cacher's eyes, opted for the right one! It was marked by a huge boulder which seemed to be full of fossils, so I'm guessing it was limestone.

The cache container was one of the best I've come across yet - no boring plastic clip lock boxes or Tupperware here: a bright pink set of rubber false teeth instead! Unfortunately it wasn't as watertight as other containers but it was a lot more fun. The log was inside a plastic bag and so only the small bric-a-brac items were a little wet. I signed the log using my stamper but took and left nothing else.

Then on to the next one further down the East Lancs Road at Pennington Flash

No comments:

Post a Comment