Friday 8 May 2009

Trafford Centre Nano - GC1EGT5

This was the second of the day on a solo mission in the Trafford Centre area. I have been carrying a printout of the details in my car for a couple of months so I was unaware of any recent developments which have lead t this cache being archived.

Needless to say it's still there and I found it after using the clue and looking very carefully for about ten minutes. It did help knowing what I was looking for as these are tiny little magnetic cache continaers. Yes there were a few strange looks from passers by, but I didn't really notice the security cameras.

The original log is full and so I signed the extra bit added by a previous cacher. Shame it's archived, it's a good excuse to do something whilst others in your family go to the Trafford Centre.

Check out this cache here: Trafford Centre Nano at www.geocaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment