Sunday 28 August 2011

Black Ninja - GC2YG4Z


I came to this cache from White Ninja. I needed to backtrack a little down the footpath before crossing over Miller's Lane onto another footpath at right angles to the lane. It was very muddy down here and so I decided to walk with my bike to avoid splashes and getting dirty. I didn't walk far before the proximity beeper went off on my GPSr and so I parked my bike and headed off into the trees.


It took a few minutes before I saw what seemed to be an obvious place for the cache container - I oouldn't see the wood for the trees, so to speak! I found the cache soon after after but I must confess to still not understanding the meaning of the hint given. Unfortunately I couldn't sign the log because it was missing - I looked around to see if it was on the ground nearby but didn't see it.  However I did take a photo to prove I as there as well was the 'Key to the Cat Flap' travel bug to move on.



No comments:

Post a Comment