Sunday 28 August 2011

Red Ninja - GC2YG57


I came to this final cache in the Ninja series along the muddy footpath from Black Ninja. I walked some of the way to avoid splashing mud everywhere and getting dirty. Once again the countryside opened up from wooded footpaths into open fields with cattle and horses in different locations. From here I could see the churches in both Tyldesley and Atherton as well as over to the Howe Bridge area in Leigh.


As I approached GZ I noticed what I thought was an obvious place for a cache and indeed it was there - I didn't need to recheck the GPSr or read the hint to find it. Although it was in a good hiding place, I'm not sure how long it will survive here due to the number of passers by and the fragile nature of the location.


Anyway, having completed the short Ninja series, I headed off happily homewards along the cycle track.

No comments:

Post a Comment