Thursday 24 February 2011

A Gate No More - GC2KJBP

I went for this one on my way home from doing some geocaching and birding in the Ladybridge and Deane area. I parked on the short road near the roundabout that led to some works and then made my way down the muddy footpath through several gates across the fields. Although every gate had a notice on requesting that it be shut properly because of the cattle, I didn't actually see one cow or sheep anywhere whilst I was out there.

From reading the title and description, I had a good idea of what I was looking for and it soon came into view. It took me longer to get the log out of the container than it did to find it. I had to use two spaces in the log to sign it because it was cold and windy that I couldn't write properly - sorry about that!

Photos to follow ...

No comments:

Post a Comment