Sunday 6 February 2011

A Small Series 3 - Spore - GC2N7HZ

After an initial DNF at the previous cache location (we did find it later), Sarah and I were determined to be successful at this one. Everything was pretty straightforward here with the hint making it fairly obvious where to look.

I started searching first, but when it required a little crawling under the trees I decided that Sarah was better equipped for the job. Through the conifer branches I could see a likely place, and so I directed Sarah to it and there indeed was the cache.


The container was quite unusual and wanted to roll down the slope every time Sarah put it down and we're not quite sure how it relates to the cache title. Eventually she adopted a very unusual position of steadying it with one knee as she signed the log. Of course I had to take some photographs of that!

The series continues ...

No comments:

Post a Comment