Thursday 5 February 2009

Borderline Cache

It was a beautifully cold but sunny night and so I phoned Sarah at work and told her if she came home quickly we could do a cache and dash tonight. After a quick look at the geocaching.com website we decided that this one was the nearest one we hadn't done and so we went for it.

Parked close by, crossed the road and found the trail. Walked along the stream and wall and walked straight past the cache without realising it. After checking our bearings we backed up the trail and found the cache in a nice little hidey hole. I put my hand in without looking and got stung by a nettle - that'll teach me! I left Sarah to get it out and write in the log. Took an orange and purple fluffy thing.

Check out this cache here: Borderline Cache at geocaching.com

No comments:

Post a Comment