Sunday 29 March 2009

No.15 - The Manchester, Bolton and Bury Canal

After a terrible week of downs with few ups, I went out on a sunny morning with sarahjones65. Sarah had planned the route and so I knew nothing about the clues or where we going exactly - all I knew was that it would be near Moses Gate. We parked at the top car park at Moses Gate Country Park and were soon off up the main road to find the canal - or at least that's what I thought.

After a short discussion at the bridleway crossing over the main road, we decided on a path up a small rise and soon found this cache without much trouble.

Then we carried on up the rise until the canal came into view. Where did we go next? Well not where I thought we'd be going !!! See if you can find my next log today.

Check out this cache here: No.15 - The Manchester, Bolton and Bury Canal at http://www.geocaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment