Sunday 29 March 2009

Dragonfly Pond

This was my third cache of the day with sarahones65. When I heard the clue, I guessed correctly what and where the cache would be before we arrived at the location. Soon it came into view and we went straight to it - guess I'm becoming used to this caching business now.Sarah found the cache fairly quickly and signed the small log book whilst I took some pictures. I do like these nano caches - I'll have to get some to hide myself.

The cache was situated in the vicinity of a disused gravel pit now filled with water. It looked quite beautiful in the morning sunlight until a dogwalker passed by and his dog jumped into the water with a well chewed football in its mouth, momentarily spoiling the serenity.

On leaving the site we read the noticeboard and it dawned on us why the caches round here are all begin with Dragonfly. And then onto the next Dragonfly cache ...

Check out this cache here: Dragonfly Pond at http://www.geocaching.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment