Wednesday 5 August 2009

BYAKUYA - GC1WEZK

Yey, my first ever FTF! Nice easy cache in a great location - I love Pennington Flash. After parking at the first car park I walked down the footpath looking out for other cachers who might be after this one. When I found that no-one else had been I was elated - I felt sure I would be pipped at the post for this cache.

Anyway, needless to say I wasn't and after signing the log and exchanging a Geocoin for a TB, I went off taking pictures in amongst the geese and ducks. The Flash was very choppy after an interesting night of rain, thunder and lightning but the sun was out and although it was a bit breezy, it was wonderful.

Took the Travel Bug and left Gribbin's Cornwall 08 geocoin.

P.S. What on earth does BYAKUYA mean ???

No comments:

Post a Comment