Wednesday 5 August 2009

Going Loco - GC1BG5P

Found this one whilst out on a summer's evening taking photos. I'd been meaning to come down here for a while to see exactly where this bypass went. They were just starting to build it when I briefly worked at Makro in Irlam.

It's a great idea to restore and rennovate items from our industrial past and uses them like this, otherwise they'll only be found in museums. It makes an interesting landmark along the side of the road and I'm sure many passers by have commented on it.

The cache was a nice, easy find - I love these magnetic key holders. I signed the log with the bluntish pencil and went off to take some more piccies. Like someone wrote previously - bring a pencil sharpener or your own pen if you wanr to sign the log.

No comments:

Post a Comment