Sunday 21 March 2010

Keaw Yed 1 - GC

With two successes and 1 DNF under my belt today, I continued my Sunday morning solo geocaching mission with this one. I'd been nearby on Friday and so had already sussed out how to get there and where to park - I just didn't have time to actually do it before work.It was now a beautiful morning and the area looked very rural being right next to Westhoughton golf course.

Everything went to plan and within five minutes of leaving the car I had the cache in my hand. I signed the log and took a rusty old key holder which I thought might be useful for something. Sorry I didn't have anything to leave today. This is just the sort of cache I like - nice place, easy find and good weather. After greeting a couple of muggles on the footpath I put the cache back and skipped happily back to the car.

No comments:

Post a Comment