Saturday 20 March 2010

Really Sidetracked Bickershaw - GC1MZRP

I've been meaning to do this one for ages and just not got round to it. Today, Sarah was out at a Mardi Gras party in Newcastle, Rob was out doing Duke of Edinburgh stuff and Cathy was out with Elaine looking a two kittens we might be adopting soon. So that left me to do what I wanted and this is what I chose to do.After driving past the location (twice!)

I realised where it was, and I parked the car about 10 yards away from GZ. I headed straight for the item mentioned in the hint not bothering to use my GPSr and I found the cache almost immediately. This must be the fastest cache I've ever found after leaving the car. A good start to a solo geocaching session today using my new setup based around GCzII.

No comments:

Post a Comment