Monday 25 October 2010

Blackleach Country Park

I was up early this morning on a mission to collect two brand new caches activated in Blackleach Country Park last night and to be the First to Find (FTF).  I'd recently missed the chance of five FTF's all close to home including three here and so I set off at 7am in the dark determined not to be pipped at the post on these two. Whilst there I collected the remaining caches in the series making a total of five caches found all before breakfast:
It was an amazing October morning, cold and frosty and yet very bright and sunny when the sun eventually came up.  Come back later for more details and pictures.

1 comment:

  1. Hi,
    OK, so I was cruel …. I know how FTF is becoming such a big thing in Geocaching.
    SO … I released the Blackleach caches in three stages.
    And it worked, three different cachers got FTF’s on the Blackleach caches.
    Hope you enjoyed finding them as much as we enjoyed hiding them
    Dave - Jolly Crofters

    ReplyDelete