Saturday 9 October 2010

Which Direction ? - 2 of 4 - GC29VP6

I found this cache today after I returned to the Woods with the new coordinates, although they did seem a bit out according to my GPSr.  On my way I went past Dumbledore's old house again and I visited the location of last night's previous cache 'in the woods' to see what it looked like in the daylight.

When I got to GZ I started looking according to the hint and got stung by nettles which were six feet off the ground and so I decided it couldn't be right. Groups of muggles passed by regularly and at one point I started taking pictures of the fungi so as not to look suspicious.

After a few minutes with no success, I put my 'cachers eyes' an eventually found a promising place - yep, there it was. I can see why it had to be moved from the previous location, as the water level was still fairly high under the bridge today. Another good little spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment