Tuesday 5 October 2010

Farnworth Park - This Wall is Buzzing - GC2E2RY

It took a little while for the penny to drop with this one as I was using the description and hint from the other cache in the park - d'uh! I'd even taken some pictures of the swarm of buzzy bees before I sussed that I was supposed to be looking here! After re-reading the description and hint on my PDA phone I realised my mistake, and then I quickly worked where the cache was.
But even though I knew where it was (within a few feet), I still couldn't find it and it was starting to get dark. It was also getting to be muggle city, especially with those dog-walking types, but by now I didn't care - I was scrabbling around on my hands and knees desperately looking for the cache before the light went. Just before I was about to give up and move on to the second cache in the park, I noticed something - yes it was part of the cache container and a very crafty hide. So in the end I found it and, after signing the log, (again observed by muggles) I happily moved onwards and upwards to the next location.
A great wall, a nice place and a good hide. Thanks, I enjoyed it (in the end!).

No comments:

Post a Comment