Sunday 17 October 2010

My New Cache Series - Birdwatch

Today I placed the first cache for my new series which I've called Birdwatch. The aim is to take people to some of my favourite birdwatching sites that I visit quite regularly.  All of them are nice places to go just for a walk, even if you're not geocaching, and some of them are in quite unexpected areas of beautiful scenery.

This first cache is called Birdwatch 1 - It Moss Be Here Somewhere and in situated along Moss Lane on the edge of Astley Moss.  I actually had to change its location due to needing to get permission to put a cache in the original place on a nearby Nature Reserve.  Hopefully that will soon be resolved and Birdwatch 2 - High Hopes will be activated too.

You can checkout the cache description and logs here on www.geocaching.com.  

No comments:

Post a Comment